|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Meter|
|Size/Dimension||5/8" 0.D to 20" 0.D|
|Type||Integrally Finned Tubes|
|Packaging Type||Wooden Packing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Finned tubes are elongated flat carbon steel tubes with brazed and coated aluminium fins. These tubes are part of a network of heat exchangers. The fins have an advantage over standard tubes because they make more contact with the liquid outside. As a result, heat transfer from inside to outside the tube is accelerated. In a normal tube, heat exchange would be much slower.
Finned tubes are especially useful in air heat exchangers. In an air heat exchanger, heat is transferred between a liquid and a gas. Because the heat coefficient of the airside is lower, a finned tube can be extremely useful. The increased surface area of a finned tube allows for faster heat transfer.
- We make wide variety of electric heaters like strip type heaters, finned strip heaters, S.S. tubular heaters, finned tubular heaters, band type heaters etc
- The heaters could be made according to the specific requirement
- We also manufacture spiral crimped fin tube suitable for oil/gas and steam heating systems
- materail are Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Cupronickle
- Material grade are A105| 304 | 304L | 316 | 316L | 316TI | 904L | 321 | 347H | 310S | 317L